Sunday, March 18, 2012

Why You're Really Here

OK, here are some up-to-date pictures of the boy to keep you satisfied!

Recently, he has taken to putting things on his head. This wire basket is okay. His solid plastic tub for cars that barely fits over his head is not. 
Speaking of his head, you know the famous sit-com story line of a kid getting his head stuck in something and it takes the entire 30 minutes to figure out how to get him out? Well, I was worried we had that situation on our hands. It involved a slender cabinet and that massive head (that has a massive brain in it). You've heard of Oprah's "Ah-hah" moments? Well, I had a major "Uh-oh" moment for about 5 seconds.

His hair grows good and fast! Here he is before his haircut!
 
And after! Can you tell he is not happy? He does not approve of me whipping out the camera within 30 minutes of him waking up from his nap. 
This week we got to see Ellie and Hudson at Chick-fil-a! Bobby would not let me sit outside the play area and visit. Let's just say I was about to strictly enforce the "you must be this height to play" rule after 5 minutes. It's always the older ones...
 Bobby was quiet and missing for several minutes, so I turned the corner to check and found him and Hudson just relaxing together!

No comments: