Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Post You Could Most Definitely File Under 'Random Thoughts'

I have a strong desire to share, but I can't come up with a concrete subject. I even have the perfect opportunity - Tim is out of town at a friend's wedding in Virginia, and I have the evenings to myself. I think the problem is no pictures. I have not taken very many pictures or videos lately. I should. I look at Bobby's face and I realize it has changed. He looks different at different times during the day. Sometimes he glances up and I see my brother Doug looking at me (yikes). Sometimes I see my sweet nephew and lately, I have seen myself.

I know I need to video his funny game. He counts to three (da, sha, DA) and then runs and attacks me or Tim. He even played it with Harvey this evening.

I think he could say a lot of words if he wanted to, but he just isn't into trying. He said 'purse' yesterday. He desires to dig through my purse to grab my phone or play with my wallet. I guess if he wants something bad enough, he'll figure out how to say the word. He also thinks certain words are super funny, like chugga, couscous, and Tooter McGee (you'll have to ask Tim).

The other day, he walked around the entire waiting room at my doctor's office and put on a show. He made sure everyone knew he was in the room, walking over to them, smiling and waving. Everyone kept saying how wonderful it was that he wasn't shy and reclusive. I guess he got that from Tim. I don't know, but it makes me smile.

On another subject, our realtor listed the house today. I don't like to think that people will be entering my home and judging it. I have a feeling I am going to be very defensive when I hear some of the 'feedback'. Maybe I'll post some of the things I wish I could say to their faces. "The dining room color is awesomeness. You are overbearing!" "My shower does NOT look like it belongs in a locker room. You belong in a locker room! A stinky one!" But then again, a lovely couple could walk in tomorrow and want to buy it. I have hope.

And finally, I really hope I'm not pregnant. I cried on that show Mobbed tonight. Seriously?! And I want peanut butter for every meal. And a baked good. Well, that last one could really happen at any time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're PREGNANT!?! So cool!

Nana Rhonda said...

It took me 4 days to figure out: April Fool! Right? right?

The Brewer's said...

Mobbed? Seriously? Take a test.