Friday, November 12, 2010

Open Season for Bobby

The day after Halloween is a great time in the Wagner house. For me, it means I get full reign over the left over candy. For Tim, it means that next Saturday, he gets to shoot a deer. 

This year, Bobby and I followed him down to the Ranch to spend a little time outside and with family, making it my first trip for opening weekend as well as Bobby's. 

Bobby made a new friend in Garrett. Garrett absolutely loved finding out every possible thing about Bobby that he could and Bobby loved climbing all over Garrett!
Spending time in the shop, watching football. 
I can't get him to take a nap in his crib. Seriously?
Look at those dirty jeans! Here he can be a boy!

And finally, Tim's new pride and joy: an Axis buck. They aren't native to Texas; they were brought over for the big Game Reserves, but one was hanging out in front of Tim's blind, so he was 'fair game'. Pun intended. 

No comments: