Friday, November 12, 2010

11 Months

 It really is true. Each day goes by at a snail's speed. Especially from 3:30 - 5:50. That is when Bobby is the most tired. Tim comes home around 5:50 giving our house new life. But from 3:30 - 5:50, it is rough. But when you look at the big picture, everything goes by so quickly. I have had a vision in my head about Bobby's intimate first birthday, and here it is almost upon us!
Some big things happened for us this month! He really stepped up his walking game and pushes everything around the house that he can, including the laundry. He's such a good helper!
He finally started saying 'mamama' right after 'nananana'. I figured he had heard me tell him 'no' so many times, it was getting ingrained in his subconscious. His fifth tooth came in and then he started on his sixth, but that one is being pretty stubborn. It hasn't poked through just yet. He got off on his sleep patterns again, and still won't nap, but we take what we can get!
He went to his first Dallas Mavericks game and even performed on court! He was in the diaper derby, but racing may not be his strong suit. At least in front of 12,000 people. As an infant. 
He absolutely loves seeing people and makes all sorts of smiles and noises and faces to get their attention. He likes to keep his distance, though. If they get too close, he turns towards Mama!
By one year I am sure he will be walking and babbling all sorts of nonsense. He is quite the communicator (naturally). And you're probably wondering why I have all of this time in the afternoon to post 3 updates with a baby who doesn't nap. Well, today he went into Mother's Day Out for the first time. In fact, I need to pick him up in 5 minutes. I sure miss him!

No comments: