
I think we can say, "We survived!" Bobby finally found his equilibrium as my mother would say. He sleeps at night and is, generally, happy during the day. He takes short cat naps all throughout the day, which doesn't leave me a ton of time to clean and what-not, but I don't mind. He is so sweet and happy the rest of the time, we have so much fun together. And during the night? Ah, sweet sweet sleep! I typed out specifically how well he's doing, but I erased it. I don't want to jinx it! Let's just say mom and dad are extremely happy.
He is making 'steps' toward crawling, but just needs to build some upper body strength first. We're doing 3 sets of pull-ups in the evenings to build up muscle mass. He makes new sounds every week, but we have not heard the lovable "mamamama" or "dadadada" just yet. This week he's working on his spitting noises.
Here's Bobby enjoying his first taste of cereal! I realized I should not worry about whether he likes a certain food or not - if it is food, he loves it.
Our monkey after bath time!
He recently discovered he had a couple of toys permanently attached to his body!
Enjoying a Rangers win streak!
He hasn't grown into his cowboy body, yet. But he will soon.

I could not be happier as a mother! It does seem like all of the craziness we went through was worth it for this.
1 comment:
Aww, I love this post.. he is really growing and oh so cute! I love the pic of him as a cowboy and the monkey one too! Love him!!
Post a Comment