Of course, these girls never do anything little, so they did it up big with our own decorated shirts and tutu's! We got comments and smiles from everyone we passed, including a pretty famous local blogger, and Channel 5. In fact, they thought we had so much personality, they put us in their live shot, interviewing Alesha with the rest of us in the background. It was all so much fun, but getting pub for the "foxy friends" means sacrifice, and this time, the sacrifice was not getting to do the race at all. By the time we were done with the live shot, they were already picking up the barricades. Oh well - we had fun!
Summer, Shelby and Keri rocking with the band!
My t-shirt designed by Shelby Rhoten!


Since we conquered the local media this year, the only place to go next is National! I can't wait for next year!
Note: The title of the blog is basically the slogan on the back of our shirts courtesy of Kari Lewis. She's so clever.
5 comments:
Aren't you and your friends the cutest things EVER!!! I love your shirts and so fun that you were on the Steece's blog!!! You're FAMOUS!!! Love ya!
That's my girl! The tutu's are a nice touch!
Love it! And I forget to tell you that I saw you guys on tv!!!!
OMG, you were the cutest gals there! Luv the outfits and attitudes! How fun is that?!?!
Oh my gosh those are the best shirts I've ever seen! I LOVE how cute y'all got for the race!
Post a Comment