Anyways, he had the duck and I had the pheasant and we had a wonderful evening! Sometimes it is just needed to dress up, go somewhere nice and experience good food with the one you love.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Special Night
My wonderful husband treated me to a fantastic dinner at Cacharel Restaurant in Arlington last night. We did not have a particular reason to go except for a little "romantic reboot" not forced upon us by society (cough..Valentine's Day...cough). Side note: don't get me wrong, I fully intend to acknowledge V-Day, and I am sure he will, too, but we usually do not go out to dinner since it is always ridiculously over-crowded in every restaurant in town.
Anyways, he had the duck and I had the pheasant and we had a wonderful evening! Sometimes it is just needed to dress up, go somewhere nice and experience good food with the one you love.
Anyways, he had the duck and I had the pheasant and we had a wonderful evening! Sometimes it is just needed to dress up, go somewhere nice and experience good food with the one you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Note to self - only allow tall people to take my photo, because short people give me double chins.
Love you like myself,
Tim
Short people GIVE you double chins? Wish I'd know that years ago, I'd be walking on my knees.........
Post a Comment