If you take a look to your right, I have finally alphabetized my blog roll, but I also added a couple of links. First, I added the home page of our church, Mosaic. We began attending over a month ago and have committed to going there. Within the first three weeks, we met more people than we had visiting or attending other churches in the last two years. They are so welcoming! We are very excited about making new friends and serving Christ with the tight-knit community.
I also added my brother Stephen's education blog. God is using Stephen to introduce a practical and effective way to educate children in Tulsa. Most of his posts are way over my head, but if the idea of having your child go through our current education system worries you (don't mean to scare you, but it should), definitely take a look at his blog.
There you have it! I am debating whether I should even try to "cute-ify" the blog; I'm just worried that Tim would be less than pleased.
1 comment:
I looked throught the site for your church...looks like a cool place! Can't wait to hear more as you get involved.
Post a Comment