On Saturday, Tim, my parents and I all went to the Jewel Charity Ball in Ft. Worth. Tim scored tickets through American who was a very big in-kind sponsor of the event. They flew in the fabulous band that played. Anyway, I got to go shopping for a brand new dress since it was a high-class affair. Tim rented a tuxedo, too! Although the silent auctions were a bit out of our price range and we are sure we didn't win any of the raffle prizes, we had a great time eating the wonderful food and dancing to the great music. The theme was 'Your Destination Awaits' and the decor had peices from around the world including Asia, Holland, the Tropics, etc. Harry Winston also had a large set-up and the diamonds were amazing! I have never seen some so big! But our favorite was the dancing. The band covered songs from Frank Sinatra to Beyonce to the Village People and everything in between.
Prom Picture!


Mom & Dad danced more than Tim & I



I'm just sad I didn't get Tim doing the puppy dance! Love you, baby!
1 comment:
I love your dress! Fancy schmancy.
Post a Comment