So, yay! School started!
We enrolled Bobby in the school he attended last year, so this avoided a lot of issues, as my little one does not like change. I've learned that a lot recently. Thankfully, he has many of his same friends (plus a few new ones) in his class.
First day of school, Pre-K 4's Class!
After the school's open house, we all enjoyed some yummy Braum's!
I get nostalgic when I take my little guy to Braum's after school events. Breams' was THE place to go after any school program when I was growing up, since it was located in the parking lot adjacent to the school.
So, yes! I did make it for the start of school. And the start of the schedule. Although, after I got some good 'mom' things accomplished on school days (hair colored, fall shopping, fun outing), now I don't know what to do with myself. I sit on the couch and think, "Well, I guess I could watch one more Call the Midwife."
No comments:
Post a Comment