Monday, December 17, 2012

This and That

So having an iPhone isn't all that bad.  I usually don't have to force myself to put it down. I am not ignoring my loved ones because I'm reading tweets or status updates. And it really is handy to have around. We've done a few fun things this December, and I've been able to document them! How exciting!
Bobby and I ventured to Dallas to have lunch with friends and he spotted this super cool old orange "Mater". He had to get a picture with it! 
 We rediscovered the goodness of chocolate pudding
...and the messiness of it. 
 
 We've been able to play outside a lot thanks to the lovely weather!
 
 And we went on a new adventure to Northpark Mall! The last time I was at Northpark, I actually had money to buy things since it was before sweet one was born!  But we came to see the trains, this time.
 And we had to take a picture with (little) Big Tex! He's shocked!
 The gang loved the trains!
 And I had to capture the very last time we would buy diapers. Because once these run out, we ain't buying any more!
We crossed a "Christmas Activity" off our list one evening by lighting a campfire in the backyard. Bobby loved it, although we did have to watch and make sure little clumsy feet didn't spill their way into the fire pit. I was sure it would happen. 
 And finally, we sat through our very first Christmas Program at his Preschool. He didn't cry all the way through it...just most of it. He's wearing the green sweater and the teacher is holding him because he is just nano-seconds away from bawling!

No comments: