Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of "School"

Tim thinks it is ridiculous that I call Bobby's day away his "school", but I don't care.
Yes, I signed Bobby up for a wonderful preschool very close to our house. He goes one day a week. I'm actually a little late posting this because tomorrow will be his third time to go.

These pictures are from his very first week. Of course, I took them before we even left our house because I knew I would not have a great photo op at the door of his room. Maybe by the end of the year? He was actually very excited as we pulled into the parking lot and walked down the hall. He kept saying, "choo choo!" since that is what he played with when we had his "Meet Your Teacher" day. But the moment I passed him to his teacher, he gave me a look like I had completely betrayed and deceived him. It was terrible! I ran walked very quickly down the hall so I wouldn't regret the decision and then proceeded to have a very productive day at home.

The morning of his second week was very promising - he chugged down the hallway just as excited as the first week. It was like he kind of forgot what was going on until he got to the half-door. On his end of the day report, they circled that he was Happy, Friendly, Curious and Teary. Hoping teary doesn't last too long!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It gets better. I promise. You're a great mom and you are doing something GREAT for him - even if he doesn't realize it right now.

The Brewer's said...

Way to go Bobby!! You are such a big boy!! "School" is the best!!

Angie said...

So cute. And I love the end of the day report card!