Monday, February 28, 2011

February Trip to Springdale

Amongst the craziness going on in our lives right now, we took some time to drive up to Arkansas to visit Tim's family. The trip started out perfectly for Bobby. We picked up cousins Austin & Madi-Kate on the way and Bobby could not have been more excited to have two playmates in the backseat for the drive.

I can't believe that is the only picture I took all weekend! Terrible! Bobby looks stoned because he is watching the DVD player. When we set it up the night before we left, he started to clap and kick. He couldn't believe his favorite thing was also going to be in the car.

Unfortunately, the trip was bittersweet. Although we had a wonderful time catching up with Nana, Papa, Uncle Cory and cousins, Tim's sweet Grandmother Wagner died on Saturday. I wrote a post about her 90th birthday several years ago. We are so thankful that she was able to meet Bobby and see him a couple of times. She was a very strong woman and we are thankful she is again reunited with her husband, someone she has been waiting to see for a while. 

More posts to follow when I figure out how to insert my Flip videos onto blogger. I think they are too big right now, so if someone has any tips, I would greatly appreciate it!

1 comment:

Doug Zedler said...

Import them into iMovie and export them as QuickTime in a smaller format.