We also got plenty of visitors! Of course Honey and Bubba were there to welcome their 6th grandbaby!


And Nana and Poppa come down all the way from Arkansas to love on Bobby!

Elizabeth came by the night he was born! He already loves his favorite baby sitter! Hee hee!

Tim's Aunt Toni got in on the action!
And Elizabeth returned for night two of loving on Bobby and Katie stopped by, too!
Let the records show that Miss Shelby stopped by for a great visit but the pictures of her were taken on my mom's camera and I haven't gotten them, yet.
Here, Daddy is showing one of Bobby's feats of strength! He could hold his head really well immediately after being born. Of course, he loved showing this off, can't you tell?

Other feats of strength included passing the hearing test in only 2 minutes (the technician said it usually takes 12 minutes) and following the Pediatrician around the room. She said his focus was amazing for a brand new born!
He is already one week old today. I can't believe it! And it has been a full week for this guy. We have already had his first pediatrician's visit! He only lost 8 ounces and looks wonderful. Our pediatrician was incredibly impressed with everything. We also had his first photo shoot! He was so wonderful for Suzi - even when she took some naked photos (which I was worried about - he hates to be naked)!
This weekend he will get to meet all of his Zedler cousins - he could not be more excited! There will be plenty of pictures taken then, don't worry. Until then, Merry Christmas from our little elf!

Oh - and if there is any question about how much I must love this little guy, let's all take a look at my last pregnancy photo!

Yes, I went through all of that for you baby boy! Mommy loves you so much! It kind of makes me laugh because I thought it would immediately be 100 times better to not be pregnant. Hmmm - I don't know which one I'd rather be at this moment. But I am sure glad to have that little baby in my arms - not my tummy!
3 comments:
Love the Santa hat! And it's kind of a trip to see Bobby in that Christmas blanket...pretty sure you had that back in the Beckley days!
And sign me up for babysitting! :)
Man, you were huge! It looks like you had an NBA basketball under your gown. I bet Dirk couldn't even palm it. I'm sorry we got the sickness and couldn't come to the hospital. Everyone has a clean bill of health this week, so we'll make up for it this weekend with lots of cradling and rocking.
That last picture looks unreal. 9 lbs! You are one powerful mommy! Congrats Lydia!! Can't wait to meet lil' Bobby.
Post a Comment