After three months of painstaking stitching, I am finally done with Bobby's stocking!

It was worth it! So cute! You don't have to say it, I know it! I promise to take some Christmas decor pictures so you can also see Tim's and my stockings!
With the help of Elizabeth, we finally got the stroller out of the box and ready for Bobby Boy. I know he is going to love being outside just like his daddy, so I wanted to be ready!

The crib is in the right place with bedding ready (although he won't sleep in here until he's about 3-4 months), but his room is 85% ready for him. I still need to hang some decorations and clean up the storage shelves (item number 2 on my list of things to accomplish).
And almost everything we'll need for the hospital is at least all in one place, if not all in one bag.
So now all I need to do is hope turkey triggers labor and we will be on our way! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! You could make some serious money on those stockings! I LOVE it! I guess the words "3 months" and "painstaking" mean there is a chance you won't be doing for anyone except your own flesh and blood though!
I'll be thinking of you these next few weeks. Can't wait to hear the news!
That stroller definitely doesn't look broken...whew. Can't wait to see all the final touches in the nursery!!
A week! Wow! I can't wait to see pics and here all about your story!
You will do great!
OMG! I just started a stocking for Levi and thought it was so complicated - it has nothing on Bobby's stocking. That is amazing, you did such a good job!!! I'm posting pictures of mine tonight... it is still a work in progress!
Love that stocking, so cute. Can't believe it's already time...don't you love it when people say that? You know exactly how long it's been! Can't wait to meet him!!
Lydia, everything looks so beautiful and ready!! I think about you daily, and I know your brother does too. ;) Last night, out of the blue, he said, "well, I guess no baby today." We love you guys so much!! Tell your "lean Texan" we said so!
Post a Comment