There was a huge fireplace in the middle of the room. They decorated with the cutest stuff - check out the sweet Bobby t-shirt Elizabeth found!
So many wonderful friends came, including Mrs. Rhonda! The Moodys are a long time family friend to us Zedlers since we moved to Arlington. It was so sweet of her to come!
My mother-in-law, Bobby's Nana, even drove down from Arkansas for the party!
The hostesses! Ashley, Shelby, Smokie, Tobyn, Sarah & Elizabeth!

I got several of the most beautiful baby blankets as gifts, including this one from Elizabeth's mom, Pam! It matches Bobby's room perfectly!

And my mom made a beautiful white one for Bobby, too!


Fabulous friends!!



Thank you everyone so much! We feel so blessed that so many people already love Bobby even before he has arrived!
7 comments:
Lydia, you are glowing and beautiful! What a wonderful shower and the cake is ADORABLE!! Love you so much! Joy
So sorry I missed it. It looks like it was a beautiful shower and Bobby got lots of great things. Congratulations!
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! It looks like it was so much fun and I would have loved to see Elizabeth, Shelby & Summer:) Meggan and I want to come out to your house and meet Bobby after his arrival - if that's ok. Let me know!
Lots of love,
Jamie
you are just beautiful, Lydia! glowing! glad to see you are enjoying all the fun preparations for that little mister! can't wait to meet him.
What a sweet shower. I'm so excited for you Lydia.
how cute are you!!!! when are you due? i've got another month...you're gonna love having a boy ;-)
How fun and so cute Lydia! You look so great... I remember being at that point and feeling MISERABLE! Hang in there, you look awesome... glowing and happy! I am so glad you had such a great shower! I wish I could have been there... maybe next time!
Love you girl (and Bobby!)
Post a Comment