I only got to watch the first hour, but is it me, or does it seem like the level of talent this season is not so high? And is anyone else cheering for Steve-O like I am? Of all people! I am cheering for Steve-O!? Hear me out – after they showed his opening montage about going through rehab and wanting to do the show because he thinks it will help him in the process, I am now a huge fan.
I also realized that I have a huge crush on the Hough family. I love Derek and I want to be Julianne. Seriously.
I recorded the second hour, so I haven’t gotten to see Shawn Johnson dance. I bet she’ll do really well.
Has anyone seen these Visa Go commercials? They are so completely inspiring to me. But really, you can’t go wrong with Morgan Freeman’s voice and a Smashing Pumpkins soundtrack.
Finally, we continued our on-going Wii tournament last night. We added Mario Cart and boxing to the mix. I saw flashes of my childhood while we boxed each other. No, my brothers never punched me (that hard), but they were always better at video games than I was. I was yelling at the TV, “PUNCH! PUNCH!” and yelling at Tim, “It’s not fair! Mine won’t punch!” I’m not sure what I was so upset about; we both won one game.
I think Tim’s favorite is golf, but he has not broken out the Big Game Hunter, yet. I can see myself holding the Mario Cart wheel for hours on end. But it has been fun.
1 comment:
Wii tournaments? That's brilliant!
My favorite is the golf game with the targets.
DWTS - I like the Apple guy and Ty Murray because he is from The Ville.
Post a Comment