Monday, April 14, 2008

Tulsa Zed's Visit!

My brother Stephen had a conference for Charlotte Mason schools in Fredericksburg last week, so the rest of the family came down to Honey & Bubba’s house to hang out. We got to see them on Saturday. They just keep growing!

Annabelle Rose loves to wear the dresses my mom made for me when I was a little girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sophie is always on an adventure. We watched Swiss Family Robinson and the rest of the day, she wanted to play “Swiss Family Robinson”. She was going to be “the boy in the white shirt” and I could be the “silly little monkey”.
Photobucket
And then, of course, there is Oliver. Could a child get any cuter?
Photobucket
Quick Note:
I now realize that the dress Annabelle is wearing makes her look like one of those girls taken in the polygamist compound raid. It really makes me wonder if I looked like that when I was 5 years old. Hmmm.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Don't worry...I had the same smocked dresses that my mom made. But our moms never ever wore their hair in a poufy bun so we're ok.

Amber said...

Annabelle Rose looks like you!

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

ok lyds, I updated my blog...so you can too! By the way, I bet you were the cutest thing too when you were that age! love you, alicia