Friday, September 14, 2007

The Tribute

On Saturday, Tim and I bought my first-ever brand new car. It's a V6 Mazda Tribute. It's so cute! My co-workers have started calling me "Soccer Mom" so I guess all we need is a couple of tykes to put in some car seats in the back. But those will wait for now!

So without further adieu, introducing our new Tribute.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All of the buttons intimidated me at first, but I'm getting used to it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool pictures Lydia! Congrats on the BRAND NEW SUV! Looks great and I'll be loving the day its filled with a little Lydia and a little Tim! Of course, no hurry! You have lots of nieces and nephews to borrow for now, right!

elizabeth said...

OK, the brand new car (and brand new haircut) and skyline in the background...this looks like a commercial! I love the new car!!

Katie (Cowan) Taylor said...

Super cute new wheels!!! Boy, looking at that backgroud makes me miss the Gaston Yard days...so great to catch up the other day! Miss you!